Friday 27 July 2007

General Thoughts...

Well, it's been a week or so since I met up with Chloe for the makeover, it still feels like it was yesterday, partly because we had such a fun time. Anyway, this entry's going to be filled with some thoughts I've had over the last few weeks and now I should be up to date with the blog (woo hoo!).

A lovely person sent me a message last week which had the quote:
"Be yourself, because those that matter don't mind and those the mind don't matter"
I've come across this before but it was a great reminder so I thought I'd share it here too as I feel it's something to bear in mind. Especially for me as other peoples opinions are important to me for some reason, possibly for acceptance, who knows but it's something I should be less concerned with I feel as the quote definitely has a point.

I read a great article interviewing Eddie Izzard which addresses some of the things most articles/media don't, here's a link to the article: Eddie Izzard Interview

I'm going down to Milton Keynes tomorrow for some shopping and then out to Pink Punters - The Big Night out tranny night, I'm meeting up with Nicky again and also Nataskia which should be great fun. This will be my first time there, I think it's going to be a lot less nerve wracking than going to the WOC as I've been out a couple of times now. All I've got to worry this time about is what to wear! ;o) Worst case scenario, I'll wear what I wore to WOC which was a little black strapless dress but I'm going shopping with Nicky in MK before hand so I might get something to wear there.

Talking of clothes, I've ordered a few items from ebay recently, it's a really good way to get some excellent clothes for a fraction of what the should cost. Unfortunately, everything I've ordered will be turning up next week so I won't be able to wear it this weekend. Some of the items are pretty casual with the idea of going out shopping dressed some time (probably with Rihanna), that will be slightly scary as it won't be in a tranny environment, I've certainly got to get my confidence up before that will happen. A note to self, "STOP buying pink clothes! There are other colours out there!" lol

Kisses Jenn x

No comments: