Tuesday 31 July 2007

A few bits and bobs...

I'm notoriously bad at keeping any form of diary or journal, however I'm going to do my very best to keep this one up to date but more importantly alive! So, if it goes a couple of weeks without an entry, feel free to give me a nudge in the right direction.

I've been thinking about getting some hair removal done, just on my chest and stomach first to see how it goes but ultimately I'm thinking I might get my face done! Eek, I think that will be a big step, I hate having to shave my face so it will certainly be better from that point of view. I was thinking either IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or Electrolysis, I've put links to the Wikipedia entry's for them if you're not sure what they are, also worth reading is the Wikipedia Hair Removal. I'm still not sure how far I will go with Jenny in terms of going full time or the like, I will have to take it one step at a time and see how I feel along the way, one thing's for sure I will not be having another purge and Jenny will certainly be around from now on. Anyway, I've contacted a salon that I've been recommended so I'll let you know how it goes, if/when I get it done.

Also after the weekend and having spoken to a few other girls, I'm thinking of telling some of my friends as I think it's only fair, admittedly it will only be a select few that I think I can trust but it will be nice to be able to talk to them about it and a little weight lifted.

Ooooh, I just got the cutest top through the post today, it's lovely... I've not a clue what I'm going to wear with it but I've got a few ideas. Ok ok, I'll explain what it's like: It has 3/4 length sleeves which flare at the ends in different lenghts, it's cream with pink (only a little bit), green and white flowers in a gypsy style and can be worn on or off the shoulders. It's pretty see through but luckily the bust has two layers. As you can probably gather that was mostly gleamed from the item description but it's a lot better than I could have done so, shhhh!

I've come to the conclusion I'm quite a girly "girl" from the clothes I like to wear, I'm not even sure it's been a conscious decision but that's how it seems to have turned out so far, who knows I might turn in to an Emo! I do like My Chemical Romance (before The Black Parade) hehe.

This entry's become way too long so I'm going to leave it at that for now.

No comments: