Monday 15 December 2008

Make up vids...

Here's a couple of make up videos that I came across. This first one is good although I'm not overly keen on the lips at the end, I think they look a little false - each to their own.


I love this one, it's a response to the to another video but I think this one's great/better (did I say that? Sorry), there are some great techniques and the model is fantastic before let alone after.

More of this person can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile_video_blog?user=Strophanthus

Nothing more to report to be honest, I hope you've all got your Christmas shopping under control because it's only around the corner!! I've yet to start, a great example of do as I say not as I do. Thanks to everyone that's commented on my posts, they're greatly uplifting, always welcomed and appreciated.

Jenn x

No comments: