Monday 22 December 2008

Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2009

Well, it's Christmas time again I hope everyone has a great time over the festive period and a great New Year's eve. In the New Year, may your hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want. A quick (but important) thank you to everyone that's made a difference in my life in 2008, be it concious or otherwise it's all helped me in some way and is greatly appreciated.

It is customary to make a resolution for the New Year, it's been said that those who break a resolution are a weak yet those that make one are foolish - I hope to be neither. I have a couple that I wish to complete:

  • See a GP

  • Get my face lasered

  • Come out to (some of) my friends


These are all very personal things and big steps to me.

Let me know if you have any important New Year's resolutions, have a wonderful holiday and I'll write again in the New Year.

Love Jenn xx

No comments: