Monday 22 October 2007

Annual Midlands Tranny Get-together

The Goldern err, well it's a ticket

First of all a big thank you to Julie, Lesley and anyone else that helped make it happen, it was great. Tamzin, Stacey, Lucy, KyRa and Claire, thanks for letting me get changed and leaving stuff in your room.

Well, it was a fantastic event, I got there around 2ish and got changed in Room 22, Sarah North had a spare bed in her room at the overspill hotel which was a couple of miles away, she gave me a call when she was ready. Luckily Lucy agreed to come over in the car (map reading) with me, I wasn't entirely sure where I was supposed to be going to be honest. We got there only having to do one u-turn thanks to Lucy's excellent map reading. We ordered a taxi back to the AMTG venue, the taxi driver wasn't very talkative for some reason.

We went up to Room 22 for a cheeky drink and some people did a outfit change, I think Stacey did about 17 outfit changes during the day and evening, more on that later.

Me - Broke the window
hehe - Lucy had an accident, oops

After a few drinks and some more pictures back down in the bar we decided to get changed in to our evening wear.
KyRa and Jenny
KyRa helping me get ready

Stacey did a wonderful job of lacing up my corset and tidying the excess cordage away which semi foxed Sarah when she came to undo it after the party for me. There were loads of balloons decorating the venue which seemed to be filled with helium, some how a couple managed to get passed to me from undisclosed sources. I think there's a limited amount of fun you can have with helium filled balloons but we seemed to make the most of it, I did ask Julie and Lesley not to tell the organisers.

KyRa and Jenny
Preparing to release it into the wild

Whilst in the longest cue for food after exhausting my helium supplies I decided to release it back in to the wild in the usual manner for doing such things with balloons, blowing them up as much as you can and releasing them! This would have been a successful mission if it hadn't been a homing balloon or as they are some times known, a boomerang balloon as it returned to us on a number of occasions after it's fleeting flights.

The food was excellent however my eyes were slightly bigger than my belly (as I was wearing a corset) but I did manage to eat the majority of it. The singer was fab, great makeup, but most importantly she had lovely shoes and the were a perfect fit.
Jenny
I know they don't go with my outfit

There were prizes handed out, for the quiz "T-Girls Aloud" (Tamzin, Stacey, Lucy and Claire) won, Stacey also won the best dressed prize for her various outfits. There were loads of other prizes too. After all the dancing (not me, I'm rubbish) and music finished, Sarah and I ordered a taxi back to the hotel, again it was a quiet taxi ride hehe.

It was a great event and would do it again.
Hugs Jenn x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely story honey ! And you looked gorgeous as usual. How do you breath in that corset ??? I want one !!
You haven't posted for a while? I hope everything is fine....

Jenny Ford said...

Hey Nicky, Sorry for the delay. I'm all fine thanks, just been super busy recently.

As for how I breath in that corset, usually in and out <giggle>, it's not really a problem - a different story in my next post.

Take care hun, x