Sunday 18 January 2009

All dressed up and nowhere to go...

Well on Sunday I decided to have a day to myself and my camera so I got up, had a shower, a shave and put WAY too much makeup on! Last time I dressed and went to the beach I hardly had any makeup on apart from foundation and a little mascara and eyeliner, well... I certainly made up for it this time - oh dear, oh dear! The outfits needed to match the boldness of my makeup so I dragged out the lovely cocktail dress I wore the first time I went out (The Way Out club with Nicky - I'm forever indebted) got out my hardly worn red satiny heels and a red bolero, why am I describing it when I can just show you? Who knows, here it is:
All dresed up...
All dressed up...

Those who know me will know that I absolutely adore my corsets, I love the feeling you get wearing one and the shape they give you. I'm not sure if there's a more feminine item of clothing. I recently treated myself to a new corset as a Christmas pressie, I love my other corsets but this one somehow is even better, I feel it has limited applications but for those few occasions/outfits it's going to be fab!
Let's go to work...
Let's go to work

It's a Vollers 22" overbust, I can get it pretty much fully closed for (very) limited periods, fear not though I'm working up to wearing it for longer periods.

The worst thing about getting all dressed up is having to take it all off, especially nail varnish - it's like a slap in the face "ha ha, you're a boy and boy's aren't allowed to wear makeup or anything nice". Well, I'm certainly not the first to wear it and I'm pretty sure I won't be the last.

Anyway, that was my Sunday. Thanks to everyone that's commented on my posts or my pictures, the encouragement is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Love Jenn xxx

4 comments:

alan said...

Beautiful photos! That you can do that with a timer and strike poses worthy of a model amazes me, along with how wonderful you look in each and every photo I've seen!

I hope someday to see a world where you can wear what you'd like when you'd like and no one bats an eye!

Though you would make me wish I could whistle!

alan

Jenny Ford said...

Alan, your compliments always make me blush, don't stop. I too hope one day I'll be able to roam where ever I wish wearing what my heart desires, I'll buy you a whistle! ;)

xx

Unknown said...

great look.
very glam.
i know that 'ha ha you're a boy' feeling

Lynn Jones said...

Wow, quite a difference from the 'girl next door' look from your walk on the beach.

Sometime a bit of glamour is just what you need to clear the cobwebs away :)