Tuesday 28 August 2007

The TINT project

Last Thursday went fine, I had the whole of treatment 1 done. I realised halfway through the zapping that it wasn't the light was green but the glasses I was made to wear were thus giving the zapping process an evil lightning look (and feel). There were points where it did get a little painful, mostly where the hair's thicker but Pat turned it down a notch which helped. She said the hairs would fall out about a week afterwards, I'll let you know.

I'm now thinking what to wear for BNO I'm not sure whether to get something new, wear something I've already got or go in school uniform as it's the start of term .

I will be going down to London the day before to help Beckie from Tranny International with a project she's doing which basically is a makeover DVD which shows and explains the whole process from start to finish. Beckie did ask if I would like to be one of the models however I declined as I don't think I'm confident enough for the exposure (certainly at the moment with only having gone out a couple of times). I will be taking still photos to document the process and back up the video that will be taken, I'm really looking forward to it as I'll not only be taking photos but dressed for most of that day and the next until I leave the hotel on Saturday morning which will be great.

Think I'm going to wear my green Billabong dress on Thursday, for the drive up on Friday, I think I'll wear my suit. Like I said earlier, I'm not sure what to wear on the night.

Hugs x

No comments: