Sunday 5 August 2007

Shopping... yey!

I had a quick shopping expedition yesterday and my mission was to find something to wear for going to Outskirts tomorrow (Monday) night with Chloe. The look I'm looking for is summer, casual, something you'd wear out to the pub of the like. The idea I'd had was to get one of those white linen long skirts and something to go with it. That was the plan.

I also had a top to take back to Top Shop as it was too small, I can usually get in to an 8 but it was certainly too small, ah well, not a problem. So I went there first to take it back, the girl behind the desk asked "Was there anything wrong with it" and I explained it was too small! I didn't say who it was too small for . So that was done, and I had my mission so had a look in Primark for said items which they had some of, good start. I spotted a nice white skirt in my size but in true girly fashion (no pun intended) decided to search other shops first.

Pilot's great, it always seems to have a few clearance racks. I had pre-decided that I wasn't going to get anything pink, one of the tops I already had had green in it which I was looking for something to go under it so I thought a green based halterneck would work well with that. I found this in Pilot for £3, bargain I thought! And it wasn't pink! woohoo, I'm making progress. I made my way back to Primark after visiting a few other shops deciding I'd get the skirt (thinking I should have just got it in the first place) and have a look at other tops there, I'd been thinking that the boob tubes with halterneck ties might look good, I found one in black in my size but couldn't find one in white.

On the way back to the car I walked past Accesorize and noticed some green flip-flops for half price, I checked they were had them in my size, which they did so I got them. I really like them.

Although I thought I'd got most things I needed for Monday, I thought I'd have a look through the items in TK-Max. There were a few things I liked the look of, there were a few lovely ball dresses however I couldn't think of an occasion I'd have to wear them so moved on to more appropriate things. I got myself a slightly larger handbag and casual handbag than the one I'd already got and I came across a lovely green Billabong dress.

Once I'd got home, I had to head straight out as I was already late so I didn't have time to try on anything. I got back and tried everything on and came to the conclusion, the black top didn't really work too well and the green halterneck didn't look very good under the other top I had. The green dress wasn't too bad though so not a complete loss. I'm going to have to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow now, eek. I'm sure I'll find something.

I'd just like to point out, just because I didn't buy anything pink, it doesn't mean I don't like it anymore. I think I'll always like pink. Jenny and pink just seem to go together.

I'll let you know how it goes! I'll get some pics, I'm aware I've not posted any for a while.
Kisses Jenn x

No comments: