Wednesday 15 August 2007

Appointment, imminent...

I've got my appointment at the salon tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it but apprehensive at the same time. I'm sure I'll be fine and I have nothing to be concerned about, I think my brain's just a little too active sometimes, certainly not in a constructive way (unfortunately).

I've been growing my nails for the past few weeks, I had to trim them at the weekend a little as they were getting a little long. I started off with having them rounded but I've shaped them with a square end now which looks a bit more unisex so I get less funny looks now. I'd love to grow them longer but I think I care what people think a bit too much, it comes back to the Be yourself quote again. Something I've got to accept sooner or later is that as Jenny I'm not going to fit in to our current society as it stands and always be accepted, I know there are tranny friendly venues etc but day to day living is slightly different. I couldn't just go in to work tomorrow in a skirt, blouse, heels and full makeup could I?

Anyway, I had a good weekend despite Jenn being left out, caught up with a couple of uni friends and pretty much picked up where we left off a few years back which was pretty good, I do however have grazes on my elbow from falling off a mountainboard, it was worth it though.

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Jenn x

No comments: